“The staff on my flight was great”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 30 January 2024

I would like to compliment the staff of British Airways on flight BA207 to Miami. They were very friendly, kind and understanding. I had complications with a passenger on the flight, but they sorted the situation out with ease. Their patience and kindness is something to learn from. It was a honor flying with this group of wonderful people. I would like to mention Anna and Benjamin for their hospitality and care.

Love
Bridgette from South Africa

Terrible customer service.

I booked my tickets and wanted to make a change. I called BA customer service and spoke to 3 different agents:
Agent 1: confirmed no fare or date change penalty
Agent 2: advised there was a fare change to which I replied I wasn’t happy to pay a single penny because the website showed me the same price I paid initially to book the tickets.
Agent 3: same as agent 1.
After receiving confirmation from the 3rd agent, I went ahead with the change since there was nothing I would be paying. However BA still charged me £106 without informing me. And now when I call customer service they either do not reply or keep forwarding me to different departments. After a week of trying, I finally spoke to the supervisor Himani in Delhi office. She promised to get back to give on the same day (by 8pm) with an answer. But as usual no reply from her. I didn’t expect the management to not respond at all. The most annoying part is every agent I spoke to confirmed that the notes said I was not supposed to be charged. Pathetic and disgusting service and majorly untrustworthy when it comes to money. Stay away!!!!!

Reviewed 30 January 2024

I’ve recently booked a flight with British airways after being in an incident that’s left me disabled. Because of my situation I paid for seating upgrades on 4 different flights which I didn’t receive because the airline changed the plane at the last minute. I spoke to the customer service team and they stated that the upgrades are not guaranteed even tho it’s been paid for and I would not be receiving a refund for the upgrades I didn’t get. This airline robs people of there hard earn money with nothing to say other than the money doesn’t guarantee the seat which is ridiculous. This company doesn’t care as long as they get your payment and no matter if you have a disability or not they will promise fake upgrades

2  Thank GJC2023
Reviewed 29 January 2024

I loved British Airways and flew no other Airline for decades. I was a Gold Card holder and moslty flew either Bussiness Class or First ( for bussiness ) . Today the Airline is the worse I have ever experianced. There is no point in flying Club class because there is no service to warrent the expence. On some flights you dont even have a fast lane. Lost luggage ....you can get a cab yourself to pick up your bags if they arrive on a differant flight ....flight cancelations are as standard as massive delays.

If you claim compensation, you might get an agreement from BA but you will never get the money either unless you make a massive fuss.

To the bussiness travler ...DO NOT FLY BA you might get there on time in comfort but you might also win the lotto, I dont know what has better chances. If you have a loyalty card ....bin it ...the Airline has no loyalty towards its long term travelers so why should you have loyalty towards BA.

Date of travel: November 2023
2  Thank Daniel H
Reviewed 29 January 2024

Flew with BA many times, normally hand luggage, for the first time we paid for it baggage.
What the hell are the baggage handlers going? This is worse than third world countries service. Waited for almost an hour for our luggage? Seriously? And our flight was the first one to arrived here.

Hong Kong, Thailand and Vietnam have better services than this.

Baggage claimant dept is a joke.

Heathrow, do something about it.

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.