“Never again”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 28 January 2024

Denied boarding to my 11 year old son. So my husband and son had to stay behind.Gave us a total runaround. Terrible service.Got sick on my return. The plane smelled horrible.So sad used to be a good company.

Date of travel: December 2023

Reviewed 27 January 2024

Flight delayed, British airways downgraded me to allow me to get to Australia the same day, which I understand even if it would have been nice to get some food or anything.

Leg rooms is tiny compare to most concurrent I fly with (qantas, airfrance, gulf air or even air india)
Food is in small amount, device doesn't offer much choice of entertainment.

Highly not recommended, if you have to fly across the world don't go with the ones that short cut costs

Reviewed 27 January 2024

Worst in ground staff, Extremely rude and there were only 2 counters were open at the delhi airport for 2.5 hrs people were waiting and there was no courtesy for anyone to speed up the process. Next was the flight cancellation which caused enormous delay to other priorities and other booked tickets. Very Unproffesional staff with 0 kindness and empathy for anyone. The in flight entertainment is bad . There is absolutely so less leg room in the flight. All in all 0 recommendations.

Reviewed 27 January 2024

Every time I go to LHR with BA there are delays. I only go for weekends to see family and as they live in west London LHR and BA are my only real options. Thanks again for cutting my time with my family short again BA!!

Reviewed 27 January 2024

Twice in a row my flight was cancelled, leaving me stranded in Madrid. The first time I stayed at my hotel two extra nights without claiming any compensation. The second time I took a taxi and it’s impossible to get this refunded as you get bounced between Iberia and BA - both claim it’s the other party who needs to do something. Some nearly 5 months later and my 500 euros are not being refunded (despite getting a couple hundred compensation) as BA want me to cancel the ticket with Iberia. It’s a BA flight number so despite the companies being merged they won’t resolve themselves and use this as a reason to keep peoples money after huge inconvenience to the passengers. I have hundreds of emails between us, where they keep repeating that I need to cancel the unused flight with Iberia before they will refund the taxi. Iberia refuse to as it’s a BA flight number. As you can see on the photo Iberia won’t accept the numbers. Quite the scam they have going. Must save them hundreds of thousands of pounds. Ombudsman and lawyers will take over when I return from my current trip. Wasted months on this. Avoid BA and Iberia if possible, I will from now on. When I was at the airport waiting hours to be told it’s cancelled a woman announced she used to work for BA back when you were proud to be a part of it but now it’s a total shambles. The staff just laughed at her. Unacceptable to say the least.

Date of travel: September 2023
1  Thank Camper237656
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.