“Business Class Flight from LHR to BOS”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 23 June 2023

This was in an Airbus 380. BA appears to be the only airline to charge for seat assignments in business class. So even though we booked 6 weeks before the flight, we ended up on a full flight in one of the worse seats in business class.

The seats on this A380 are very old and tired. Although they are roomy and comfy, and do have a nice cubby for shoes, the design does not give access to the aisle from some seats without possibly stepping over a neighbor's legs. If two people wish to be side-by-side, then you fly backwards. There is a USB port that DOESN'T CHARGE. The entertainment system crashes repeatedly.

Check-in was slow because of the huge volume of passengers, even in business class.

Terminal 5 is a disaster -- avoid it. There are two lounges at opposite ends of the terminal, but since they don't announce the gate until shortly before the flight, you have no idea which one is closest. Each lounge is HUGE and crowded. Some of the gates take 15 minutes to get to. Some stands actually use buses !!!

When we got on the airplane it was BROILING hot because the ground support vehicle was broken -- we sweltered for over half an hour because we were delayed in departure.

The food was pretty good and the service as one should expect.

Once, again, the "Priority" page on our checked bags had no effect whatsoever -- half of the economy class bags came out before our's did.

WE will avoid BA after this experience. Aer Lingus is MUCH better.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Reviewed 23 June 2023

Read the title. Lost my wife’s bag on our honeymoon. She had to teach their customer service how to use the search functionality of their own systems. Imagine. Then they cancelled our flight within 24 hours of takeoff and the “customer service” agent tried to add 3 more connecting flights.

The only reason we ever saw her bag back is because of an AirTag and my wife continuously calling customer service to GIVE THEM the location of the bag. It was in JFK for days and they said it was in FLR. Can you actually imagine the incompetence? This was business class flights as well. Good luck if you ever buy a ticket.

Reviewed 22 June 2023

Absolute disgrace. This plane must have been manufactured in the 50s not only was the furnishings falling apart the seating was just pathetic. I have never been on a plane so cramped. I am 6ft 2" but slim and I had to force my self into this gap, my knees were wedges against the seat in front. This plane should not even be flying it was so old. How this compnay get away with this is a joke. I fly to puerto rico 7/8 times a year. Never again will I ever use British Airways.

Reviewed 22 June 2023

Worst flight in my life. The seats in economy class are very uncomfortable and the service on board leaves much to be desired. My suitcase was lost, the airline did not even care, they did not care. I had no clothes available during my entire vacation. Never again.

Reviewed 22 June 2023

I was going to cancun on honeymoon and we
we’re looked after the loveliest girls! one of the ladies surnames was “ Malik”she had dark hair! and then a lovely girl called Hannah! with blonde hair they were so kind to us and they are a credit to your company!!!

( we flew to Miami airport from London on the 7.6.23)

big thanks for all!!!

jess & luke

Date of travel: June 2023
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.