“Absolute cheeks”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 23 June 2023

Read the title. Lost my wife’s bag on our honeymoon. She had to teach their customer service how to use the search functionality of their own systems. Imagine. Then they cancelled our flight within 24 hours of takeoff and the “customer service” agent tried to add 3 more connecting flights.

The only reason we ever saw her bag back is because of an AirTag and my wife continuously calling customer service to GIVE THEM the location of the bag. It was in JFK for days and they said it was in FLR. Can you actually imagine the incompetence? This was business class flights as well. Good luck if you ever buy a ticket.

Reviewed 22 June 2023

Absolute disgrace. This plane must have been manufactured in the 50s not only was the furnishings falling apart the seating was just pathetic. I have never been on a plane so cramped. I am 6ft 2" but slim and I had to force my self into this gap, my knees were wedges against the seat in front. This plane should not even be flying it was so old. How this compnay get away with this is a joke. I fly to puerto rico 7/8 times a year. Never again will I ever use British Airways.

Reviewed 22 June 2023

Worst flight in my life. The seats in economy class are very uncomfortable and the service on board leaves much to be desired. My suitcase was lost, the airline did not even care, they did not care. I had no clothes available during my entire vacation. Never again.

Reviewed 22 June 2023

I was going to cancun on honeymoon and we
we’re looked after the loveliest girls! one of the ladies surnames was “ Malik”she had dark hair! and then a lovely girl called Hannah! with blonde hair they were so kind to us and they are a credit to your company!!!

( we flew to Miami airport from London on the 7.6.23)

big thanks for all!!!

jess & luke

Reviewed 22 June 2023

Worst customer service I have found with airlines:
- First cancel my return flight and after that changed it many times.
-When my return flight with American Airlines, that's what they gave us, was delayed and we lost our connection in Philadelphia, they lied about the delay, not to give us a hotel. American Airlines provided with a room, thanks American.
- I had to call many times to customer service because the answering machine informs that they are very busy and the call is disconnected , simple, they do not care!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank DIAZJB51
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.