“Never again”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 22 June 2023

Worst flight in my life. The seats in economy class are very uncomfortable and the service on board leaves much to be desired. My suitcase was lost, the airline did not even care, they did not care. I had no clothes available during my entire vacation. Never again.

Reviewed 22 June 2023

I was going to cancun on honeymoon and we
we’re looked after the loveliest girls! one of the ladies surnames was “ Malik”she had dark hair! and then a lovely girl called Hannah! with blonde hair they were so kind to us and they are a credit to your company!!!

( we flew to Miami airport from London on the 7.6.23)

big thanks for all!!!

jess & luke

Reviewed 22 June 2023

Worst customer service I have found with airlines:
- First cancel my return flight and after that changed it many times.
-When my return flight with American Airlines, that's what they gave us, was delayed and we lost our connection in Philadelphia, they lied about the delay, not to give us a hotel. American Airlines provided with a room, thanks American.
- I had to call many times to customer service because the answering machine informs that they are very busy and the call is disconnected , simple, they do not care!

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank DIAZJB51
Reviewed 22 June 2023

Worst experience always delayed and for me it was delayed by 18 hours. There was flight but they prefer giving to others I didn't understand why they didn't gave me boarding pass

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 21 June 2023

Our flight BA1466 London Heathrow to Inverness (business class) has been canceled without notice or given reason just before departure on 18.06.2023. We got no support, no hotel booking, no taxi, nothing. The service team at Heathrow didn’t even seem concerned about this horrible situation! We just stranded at airport with no support and no compensation or rebooked flight or train. And even worse, the claim server of BA is not available! Incre, worst company ever seen, and we are traveling quite a lot!

Date of travel: June 2023
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.