“Always delayed ”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 22 June 2023

Worst experience always delayed and for me it was delayed by 18 hours. There was flight but they prefer giving to others I didn't understand why they didn't gave me boarding pass

• In-flight Entertainment

Reviewed 21 June 2023

Our flight BA1466 London Heathrow to Inverness (business class) has been canceled without notice or given reason just before departure on 18.06.2023. We got no support, no hotel booking, no taxi, nothing. The service team at Heathrow didn’t even seem concerned about this horrible situation! We just stranded at airport with no support and no compensation or rebooked flight or train. And even worse, the claim server of BA is not available! Incre, worst company ever seen, and we are traveling quite a lot!

Reviewed 21 June 2023

This BA flight from Rhodes to Gatwick was on an aircraft operated by Avion Express, a Lithuanian charter company. It was the most awful flight we have ever experienced. It was 2 hours late. There was so little legroom that my knees were hard up against the seat in front. They had even removed the netting pockets on the backs of the seats to cram in a few more rows. 4 hours of absolute hell. If this is the future of BA, then BA has no future.

1  Thank PCHB_UK
Reviewed 21 June 2023

Worst economy flight, the seats were not comfortable at all

I booked American airlines as their flights were great but now british airways have taken over never again.

Staff were polite and helpful but the overall experience and comfort was not the one for me.

Sticking to Virgin all the way!!

Reviewed 21 June 2023

If there was a way, i would give them a negative five star review. My parents flew from India to US and their baggage were damaged. We ignored the loss and we understand that it things like this happens. My parents are diabetic and vegetarian. I had requested vegetarian meal for both them yet during the long flight of approx , crew stated that ran out of vegetarian food and did not have enough snacks or something else to substitute. My parent landed at Heathrow hungry and exhausted. We had requested wheelchair assistance but the serive provider did not show up on time and waiting at the transit where they were supposed to be dropped to catch next flight. My parents missed their connecting flight. The staff at the airport are absolutely unprofessional and heartless. After multiple requests, they were provided only 18 pounds for snacks. My diabetic parents were without food for almost 14-15 hours (unaccetable). they waited at the connection for the next flight for almost 10 hours and almost missed the other one too as the staff did not come on time to pick them up. After hue and cry staff realised that my parents were about to miss the flight again. They made it safely back home. It was ordeal and thats the nightmare of any child for their parents when they travel. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS AIRLINES

Date of travel: March 2023
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.