“Save and comfortable trip”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 26 June 2021

I flew with my 4-years old to London. BA is providing you with hand sanitizer and wipes. They only give you packed food and all the plane crew had a face mask.
I felt very safe while traveling with them.

Date of travel: March 2021
1  Thank Elisa Z
Write a reviewReviews (55,141)

Reviewed 25 June 2021

Booked a flight and had to cancel after an hour.
Can we get through on the phone to speak to anyone, well I've been holding on for nearly an hour now and nothing!!
All I want is to speak to an advisor, that's not too much to ask for

2  Thank chrisath1961
Reviewed 24 June 2021

Fantastic flight from Gibraltar to Heathrow. Business class seats spacious and cabin crew very friendly - best cabin crew I've had on a flight! Food very good too - absolutely delicious. Would recommend!

3  Thank mattfrost216
Reviewed 23 June 2021

They don't even worth one star! They kept cancelling my flights. Very unreliable. Don't bother with this airline.

2  Thank 29ros
Reviewed 22 June 2021

If you are trying to book a flight and you see British Airways, just do yourself a favor and don't even bother booking with them. I booked my flight in 2019 and I got a voucher due to covid. I rebooked my flight with no problem, then that's when it started to go down. Within 1 month of me leaving they decided to change my flight without my approval and also decided to charge me $345 extra to accept this change. I paid that thinking it would not change or be cancelled again. Then, I got an email 1 week before my trip that my departure date has been cancelled. I immediately call them and they are no help whatsoever besides asking for money for the new flight that you did not even want. After speaking to an agent and getting no help, I got very frustrated and yelled at him, the agent continues to yell back at me and tell me to "drink some water" in an aggressive way. All of this because they cancel my flight and want to charge to extra to book another flight. This is so stupid to me. How is an airline going to cancel an international trip 1 week before we leave?! There was nothing the agent could do about this problem, so we decided to book 4 days before the original date and they still charged me $500! I will NEVER EVER fly with them again. They have the cheapest tickets, but in the end their cancelations and fees will add up to be the same as the expensive airline. I wish I knew this before purchasing with them. Now we just have to hope for the best that there are no more cancellations and everything goes smoothly that day we leave. In other words, save your money and never fly with British Airways.

2  Thank artiolai
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.