“Brilliant Staff & Service”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 21 May 2020

This was my first long haul flight ever and I absolutely loved it. The staff was amazing (a woman called Laura in particular). British Airways even gave us Magnum Ice cream on our way to Miami. I loved the friendliness of the staff, they were honestly nice people, not fake hospitality nice and I can only recommend British Airways to others. Yes, the plane was a bit old (747) but the inflight entertainment was very much up to date and there was a wide choice of movies etc. Loved it, thanks!

Date of travel: March 2020
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (54,782)

Reviewed 21 May 2020

Our flight was canceled. It took some time, but we got our money back and we also got a refund for our seat reservations. Even during these times customer service was easy to reach and they helped me well. In the future I will definitely book with British airways again.

Date of travel: April 2020
Reviewed 19 May 2020

British Airways cancelled the flight but refuses to give a refund. The only offer is a voucher. Customer service is in India, knows nothing about conditions in the US or the Uk and just parrots the same words. They don't offer anyone else we can speak to. They have our money but like some other reviewers I hope that they come to realize how poor their customer service is and get new administrators. Meanwhile be careful.

Date of travel: May 2020
2  Thank ecoworld-DE
Reviewed 18 May 2020 via mobile

Fellow passengers be warned not to accept BA vouchers and avoid using BA all together!

BA confiscated my flight ticket even though they cancelled my flight from Dubai-London, THREE times! My ticket was business class too! I have lost all the ticket money! Shame on you BA!

Date of travel: April 2020
    • Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
3  Thank Sammyjaf74
Reviewed 18 May 2020

I would like to review British Airways during these troubled times. My trip to Miami was cancelled at first the refund process was difficult but I realise this was due to the sheer numbers of customers in contact with BA. We received out flight money back within a week, I have just processed the car hire refund and have no doubt this will be repaid promptly. Thankyou British Airways I was very despondent and you have cheered me up. I hope to rebook the trip next year when you release June 2021 dates.

Date of travel: May 2020