“Small seats, average service”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I believe we sat on the newer BA planes where the seatings in economy are 3-4-3 rather 3-3-3. As such, it definitely feel smaller. The size of the seat is ok for a small person but for taller and/ or bigger built person, it feels a bit cramped. There is not much leg room. For long flights to Cancun, it can be uncomfortable.
It was a busy flight but our attendant ensure all of us had our drinks/ food. I had experienced before where the attendant skipped me and moved on to the next person during drink service, on another flight. The food (chicken curry) was surprisingly tasty. We enjoyed it and for dessert we had Magnum ice cream. The drinks offered are the standard ones, wines, coffee/ tea, soft drinks, juices, water.
The flight was pretty smooth, good takeoff and landing. There were no delays.

1  Thank PohC17
Write a ReviewReviews (38,765)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I fly mostly business class these days and I found that BA's business class is a serous let down. First, BA makes business class passengers pay extra for seat selection! I have never experienced this with any other airlines, I has to fork over $180 CAD for the privilege of seating at a window seat on the upper deck. I found the boarding processed very unorganized. The cabin on the upper deck is small and very quiet, which is definitely a plus. The seat layout is a bit awkward as the window seats are facing towards the rear of the plane... but they are very private, however you have to hop over the aisle passenger legs when you need to step out. The screen is quite small and the quality of the picture on the entertainment system is pretty awful. The entertainment selection is quite poor compared to other airlines. The food is average at best. The seat itself is fairly comfortable especially in the flat position. The window seat had a lot of storage options.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank trailrunnerx
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely aeroplane and staff, punctual with minimum fuss, a little cold on the flight so would advise future passengers to take a jumper or fleece

1  Thank G602QMdennisc
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I travelled many times by British Airways. Splendid flight. Crew are helpfull. Always I enjoyed the amusement program. Usually adj for special meal and it is alwsys good.
I do recommend flying by Btitish Airways.

Date of travel: July 2018
1  Thank Taroub A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

BA uses one of their oldest planes on this route. I was very disappointed to spend 9 hours on this plane. The airhostess did their best to look after us, but the plane is in a very poor condition. Leg room is zero, the entertainment is very poor and getting condensation dripping on me was the last straw.
Why do they keep running out of food selection?

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank noxinpres