“Lovely staff, filthy aircraft”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 19 September 2018

I was shocked at the state of our seating area. All 3 seats had crumbs, food and drink stains, the trays were not clean and there were splats all over the back of the seats facing us, truly disgusting especially for an airline like British Airways.
That’s the only reason for my average score allocation, the attendants were all lovely and friendly.

Write a ReviewReviews (38,609)

Reviewed 19 September 2018

of course we no longer get free drinks or food but I guess BA feel they have to compete with EasyJet etc - a pity. However we were sitting in row 27 and had to wait over one and a half hours for the trolley to reach us to get a drink ! in the past two trolleys were used - one starting halfway. I found this very frustrating and disappointing.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Great crew and food choices. They treat you like a valued customer, even in economy class. They hire energetic young women.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Having previously flown to Canada with BA I was apprehensive as the Calgary flight was delayed 5 hours as planes were unfit to fly.

This time the flight was late.

Once on board it became clear the crew had issues with the Spanish company which owns BA.

They really didn't care!

The plane was filthy, sticky arm rests and litter strewn through the cabin.

I will never fly BA again, if they are the only airline available I will stay at home!

3  Thank Pudding666
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Technical problems with BA airplane that should take off at 21:35pm, on the 6th September 18, from Oslo, Norway to London Heathrow. In addition to the delay, there were two young unprofessional employees in the "boarding" area talking to each other very loud about private issues. Very disturbing, while we were left there waiting for almost 2 hours. When we finally got on board in another airline, we were informed by the pilot that this airplane also had technical problems but he would try to take off and if the problem persisted we would have to return and we should fly in the day after. When we finally arrived in London, after midnight, there was no more subways, trains available. Really a nightmare.
So, my advice here is to be careful when taking the last flight! It seems that all airline companies are really disrespecting the customers nowadays as it is very seldom that we manage to fly according to what we have paid for.