“Scam airline”
Review of Blue Panorama Airlines

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Worst airline ever, avoid at all cost. They don't give you a middle name field when booking online and then forcing you to pay 50 euro for name correction at the airport. They already have the passport number at the booking to verify but chose to make more money. The staff at the airport is nasty and rude.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Runaway from this company. aawful.
I had a flight from Santorini to Rome that shoud depart around 4pm and it delayed EIGHT HOURS. They gave all passengers 15 euros voucher to spend at a horrible restaurant.
At first, they said it would delay five hours and then just informed that would delay one hour more and one more... The airplane was parked and the company informed that there were technical problems. At the end, they sent us another airplane. It was all very stressful combined with the waiting at the airport that is also horrible.
Other companies seemed to work normally.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Today they charged us fifty euros for each member of my family to add their middle name to the ticket. Very clearly a scam. I paid more to add my middle name than the ticket.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Where do I even begin... never have a had a flight experience as BAD as this one.

My partner and I went to check in and the lady at the desk said “ you haven’t put down your middle names...” well I had no idea you were supposed to, I’ve never needed to do this before, and when filling out the form it never asked for them. I asked if she could just add them in “ oh no, that’s not in our policy” THEN SHE SAID “ it will be €50 EACH to change the names” I was absolutely shocked. We tried to find a solution but no one would help us out, so sadly we had to waste €100 to put our middle names on the ticket, which took the lady on the desk about 10 seconds to add them in... Its just a complete scam!

It gets worse... when we finally get into the boarding gates, our plane is 1hr 30mins late, without telling us what is happening. Then when we get on the stuffy hot plane, to just wait another 25mins, before they could take off...

The staff were slow, unfriendly and unprofessional, they had no sence of emotion. It would of been better if they seemed to care for their customers, but they really didn’t, we were just more money to them. I will NEVER fly this airline again, and I wish I could give them a 0

P.S if you sadly choose to fly this airline, please don’t forget your middle names... it will be a very expensive mistake :(

1  Thank GracieMow
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

On a flight from Rome to Santorini, my friend and I were placed at the emergency exit seats despite not speaking a work of Italian and not being asked if we would be willing to perform emergency duties. Mid-flight the plane experienced a cabin decompression, we heard a loud bang, the oxygen masks dropped and we were told to prepare for an emergency landing. We had no idea what was going on and what our duties were going to be. To add another layer of stress, my oxygen mask appeared to not be working correctly leading me to desperately search for a mask that would work as no one was able to help. When we landed in Santorini greeted by a bunch of emergency vehicles and a newly acquired anxiety disorder, we were escorted off the plane to collect our bags without anyone checking to see if any of the passengers were okay. Prior to the flight from hell, we were also forced to pay 50 euros each to add our middle names to our boarding passes before we could board, despite there being no option to do this online. Avoid this airline at all costs! It would be safer to swim to Santorini than fly with Blue panorama.

8  Thank lisapY768PY
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.