“OK”
Review of Blue Air

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Low cost Romanian, the flights are usually on time and the crew Is gentle and friendly. The seats not that comfortable nor the cleaning is at its best but this depends also on the passengers and also the aircrafts are quite old. But I am quite happy to be able to fly on the Bacau airport directly from Brussels even if the days and flight hours are quite limited.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (2,483)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First Time with Blue Air
Reasonable Priced - excellent service - friendly staff at check in and on the plane
I was impressed - was able to take 4 32Kg cases at good rate
No inflight entertainment but watched film on my Ipad so no problem.
I will be using them again in March

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank 3astwood
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our flight was cancelled on 13/2/19. Tried to sort something out but failed. Now waiting for refund.

3  Thank Gwen P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I cannot begin to describe our heartbreak when we found out flight was cancelled due to operational reasons 2 weeks before flying. We booked our entire minibreak around this flight. Non refundable hotel to Rome, airport hotel room before flight, passes and day trips to Rome's attractions. All lost and no other flight to Rome that we can afford as the prices have gone up at least 3 times since we booked. Our 10 year wedding anniversary completely ruined. Would never book with them again and rather pay a bit more but have the piece of mind that I don't need to stress , if my holiday will happen or not.

4  Thank ioanaancas
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

2 weeks before we were due to fly email received stating return flight cancelled. Took hours to get through and speak to someone who advised due to operational reasons return flight cancelled so I could have a refund for the return flights or for both flights. I explained I wanted a full refund as I had checked and couldn’t get a return flight. They then spent 20 minutes trying to persuade me not too and found a flight that was going to take 17hrs to get back (instead of 2) and it was and extra £398 each!!! Again insisted on full refund which I’m still waiting for but from reading other reviews I’m not expecting. Wish I had read the reviews before booking as the trip was a surprise for my partners birthday which is now ruined! Do not use them pay extra and fly with anyone else it’s not worth the stress and uncertainty

6  Thank M4054ZClisab