“Nice flight to Colombia”
Review of Avianca

Reviewed 10 March 2020

A very nice flight! Beautiful and attentive stewards and stewardesses. The best head phones I’ve ever received on an airplane flight

Date of travel: January 2020
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Alan M

Reviewed 10 March 2020

3;30 a.m. departure from jfk to san salvador and on to cancun. excellent flight and service. they even served breakfast! will definitely use Avianca again.

Date of travel: February 2020
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank misspiggy1
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

Flew from business class from Buenos Aires to Bogotá on January 4, 2020. The aircraft was extremely worn out. My Business Class seat recline system barely worked and the food and beverage offerings were more of economy class than a Business Class product. Very disappointing.

Date of travel: January 2020
2  Thank rafarodnev
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

Great service, flights were always ontime. entertainment was also great, showing new movies, i had no complains.

Date of travel: February 2020
1  Thank SilvanaU517
Reviewed 10 March 2020

I travel with hand luggage so I can avoid having my luggage damaged. I recently travelled to the Galápagos Islands. Going they did not make me check my luggage. On the way back they did. And what would you know they busted the wheel off my case. I went to customer service and they gave me the website. When I got to the hotel I looked the number up and put a complaint in. I’m on day 6 and still haven’t heard anything... stayed tuned to see if they go good for it

Date of travel: March 2020
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.