“Best flight within South America”
Review of Avianca

Reviewed 8 January 2020

While this was only a short hop flight from Ecuador to Peru, it was the best flight experience I had in South America. Spacious, comfortable seating, efficient and friendly in-flight service as well as amazingly efficient check in at Guayaquil.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank zeewijk

Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

Travelled to Lima on Avianca's A330 200. The flight was an ontime departure. The legroom was reasonable. Meals were light but satisfying for airplane standards. There were a lot of movies on the entertainment system. I was a bit mad when we landed in Lima since it took almost 15 minutes to get off the aircraft.

Date of travel: December 2019
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
2  Thank RenalYusuf
Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

Avianca is the worst airline ever! They have the worst and most inefficient costumer services ever! I had to change my flight and to do that I spent 2 hours on the line to make the change and had to go through multiple offices, because they apparently cannot figure out how to book a ticket and make a payment in the same office. When we finally got to the airport they told us that the ticket was never emitted because the payment never went through, and of course thc for 3 hours to call again, to be booked on a different flight. I really do not recommend flying with Avianca ever! Even if you are trying to safe some money, it is not worth the hassle.

2  Thank SuriCata_CR-NY
Reviewed 7 January 2020

Yea flying mia-bogota well right off i knew the plane was a bit old with all the dirt on it. But what got me was i was laying my head on the window sleeping i wake up move my head i guess its called the window seal.
It fail right off smh lol. I was going to put it back together but i was like let me call the flight attendent he came and said geesh. He click it back on and i change seats.

Reviewed 6 January 2020

Great flight...super accommodating and without flaws. Our tour group got to the airport 30 minutes before flight and they were happy to expedite the check in process for our group with a smile.

Date of travel: December 2019
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.