“Horrible”
Review of Austrian Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The customer service is aweful can't und derstand or hear anything. They don't care about what happened they only care about money

2  Thank Margit A

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very bad company, acting like a low cost !! Almost always late, no guarantee to get your connecting flight (from the same company!), often loses your luggage, not even talking about the disgusting "meal" for long trips (usually a small sandwich).

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Celine C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've complained about the flight attendant I. Gtiensteid-Merwar, flight OS 0859 Vienna - Tel Aviv 8/5/2024. Ms. Gtiensteid-Merwar refused to help me place my luggage comfortably and was talking rudely. Such employees stain the impeccable the reputation of your company I applied to the Austrian Airlines and didn't get any feedback. In the whole he flignt was disgusting, there were no screens at all, no internet, the only food we were given was a cheese sandwich. The flight attendant Ms. Gtiensteid-Merwar did not offer me water pretending I didn't exist. Let the world know about it.
The pilot was great

• In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I recently, May 2024, missed our connecting flight from Vienna to Budapest. We were told by the gate attendant that there were still seats available on the next flight leaving in one hour. We were directed to the Austrian airlines desk to reschedule. We waited one hour while a representative of Austrian Airlines sat at her terminal doing absolutley nothing, but would not wait on us. Inexplicable as it was, this wait caused us to miss the next connecting flight. We were also required to purchase tickets for the subsequent available flight leaving ten hours later than our orginal flight. Just to be clear we were required to pay for the flight twice. The cost of these tickets which we had already paid for was nearly 1000 Euros for my wife and I. Note that this was less than a one hour flight of approximately 200 miles. The woman who took care of us was absolutely hateful. On top of this I received my luggage three days into our one week vacation. I will never travel to Austria again. And I will certainly never travel on Austrian airlines again. My wife and I have travelled all over the world. This was by far the worst experience we have ever had. It left us in shock with little desire to travel to Europe again.

4  Thank drBill49
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely horrible. So many delays and on second flight they wanted me to check in my suitcase even though I said I'm not confortable doing that. And they promised me I wouldn't have to on the phone when booking.

2  Thank Malou-Cheanne A
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.