“The flight was good, clean, well run.”
Review of Austrian Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I liked the airline, the airline personal were business like which I like better then the overly friendly US airlines. The food was ok. Seats good for economy. Movies could have been better. We took off on time and arrived a bit ahead of schedule. Only problem is that Austrian airlines is not part of the precheck system so the wait at the airport for security can be horrible and since I have precheck I would like them to be a part of the system. It really makes a difference.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,235)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Boarding and sitting went very efficiently even though the flight was fully booked.
Service was a bit slow, Dinner was fine.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After an overnight flight from Montreal, this last leg of our trip to Vienna needed to be hassle-free and relaxing, and it was. Business class on this flight means only that there is an empty seat between passengers--not larger seats, however. Food was good and service fine.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My flight was rescheduled by Austrian Airlines a few days before the flight. As I had further appointments I could not manage to fly with the new schedule and therefore had to cancel my ticket. The online agency confirmed the cancellation and mentioned that I have to wait until Austrian Airlines refunds me the ticket price. After a long time I contacted Austrian Airlines, not only they did not help me, but the customer service hanged up the phone during the conversation (which really did not take long). NEVER ever again with Austrian Airlines.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was flying from Prague to Sofia via Vienna with Austrian. Good planes, on time, friendly service and no issues with the transfer of the luggage.

Very nice experience and if required we will use the same route again if having to fly from PRG to SOF.