“JAPAN TRAVEL”
Review of ANA (All Nippon Airways)

Reviewed 10 July 2019

It was a WOW experience on the transfer from Haneda to Osaka Airport. No need to worry to carry the luggage from Terminal to Terminal. Out from Immigration into Domestic Counter to drop the luggage and enter security clearance. An inhouse shuttle bus to bring us to another terminal. NO PROBLEM for foreign without Japanese knowledge. Many directional signs. In flight service is good and good leg room. Unfortunately, the seat cannot recline much, about 30 degree angle. So, sleeping is a bit difficult. On the whole, it quite comfortable with ample legroom for long legs as us.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

I paid a fortune for THE WORST SERVICE EVER. Let me explain why:

- No hot towel or anything when you get on board. If your hands are dirty you need to bring your own wipe sheets. This is the LEAST requirement that I thought EVERY BUSINESS CLASS FLIGHTS SHOULD HAVE.
- No welcome drink....
- I brought my own pillows. The stewardess said to me I need to put them ON THE FLOOR. PILLOWS!! She could have recommend to put them in a space above the seat... not on the floor.
-The cabin’s design was horrendous. Gloomy white and navy. You will feel like you got into a hospital rather than a plane.
-The seats design was worse. No space to put my bag inside. Nothing. It was not practical at all.
-The amenities look cheaper than ones in 100 yen shop. Only eye mask, earplug, toothbrush and toothpaste. No hand cream or lip balm. Very cheap quality and design.
-It was very hot and humid when I got inside the cabin. No music. No fresh air. Nothing.
-There was an old lady sitting next to me and she has the WORST MANNER. She put her feet up on the screen in the front. Almost hit the head of a person in front of her. And seriously no one said anything. I didn’t pay this much to sit with someone with the manner.
-It was a late night flight. So all I wanted was too sleep. About 1 hour before the plane landed, the stewardess woke me up to say ‘You did not eat anything so I got you some water’ and she ruined about 30 minutes of my sleep time. It was not necessary as 30 minutes later there was an announcement to wake everyone up anyway.
-I called to complain with ANA and tried to change my flight back to Tokyo to another airline. Unfortunately other flights are all full. So I had to go back with ANA, unwillingly . It was better this time as they knew that I called for a complaint and the stewardess tried to greet me when I get on board. But I realized this happened because of my complaint, because me and my fiancé we switched seats and they only tried to greet at his seat(which was originally my seat) and not at my seat. HORRIBLE FAKE SERVICE.

Here is a photo of a lady next to me. I fly business all my life and this is the first time I see this manner.

2  Thank SPinku
Reviewed 10 July 2019

Truly a class of it's own.
Everyone should fly ANA at least once in their life. Their premium economy is even better and so worth the extra $.

Reviewed 10 July 2019

The airplane was spotless and very comfortable. The flight attendants were personable, extremely helpful and attentive. The help from airline personnel was amazing. They knew just what to do to help and did so without being asked. Because of them we made a connection with little time to spare. The whole experience both outbound and inbound was an A+

Date of travel: April 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 10 July 2019 via mobile

Competitive price, good service and good choice of timing. However, th airplane meal provided could be better.

Date of travel: June 2019
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.