“Best way to fly to Japan...so far”
Review of ANA (All Nippon Airways)

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Real nice option if you don't want to burn miles on an Upgrade to Business for personal travel. Lounge privileges, reclining seats, assorted food/beverage upgrades, and the excellent customer service you expect on a premium Asian airline (ANA, JAL, SAL, CP, Quantas). Seats could use a better foot rest, premium borading privelages should be restored, and they need to improve thier meal offerings (whih have declined over the past 6 years).

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (7,138)

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We paid less than 1000 including tax. This is very good for Christmas time. Well, it has 3 legs.

This is a 3 legs from SJC to Seattle to Tokyo to HK. The first 2 legs are on time. Food and services are very decent for economy. I was impressed by the 3rd leg from Tokyo to HK. The 787 airliner was newer, cleaner, and had better screen. Offered more food and drink choices with better quality. The service is also better - more polite and prompt.

Similar experience for the return flight. The leg from HK to Tokyo is again superior in every sense compared to the leg from Tokyo to SJC.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

For the price you pay you would think ANA Airlines would be first class but they still keep running old outdated seating and entertainment systems. Let’s face it a plane is a plane but a plane that is outdated in todays world make the journey not very good. There are so many other options out there look hard to find it. I’m a star alliance top flighter but Ill make sure I pick other what to flight when needing to make this trip. The plane was on time and service was good.

2  Thank michaeli444
Reviewed 10 April 2018

They informed us via text/email one day earlier there will be a slight delay of 30mins for the departing flight from LAX to Narita, Tokyo. When we checked in at counter we were worried, so they put a priority tag on our baggage to make sure that with the short transfer time, our baggage will be the first to be out when we arrive Narita.
In the end the flight was delayed for more than 30mins, but ANA is renown for its excellent NO further delay. We still managed to arrive half an hour before the next flight departure time from Narita to KUL. There were ground personnel to assist us and make sure we are at gate in no time and board smoothly. I have to say they are best of the best airline!

Reviewed 10 April 2018

ANA is my favorite airline when I visit Japan. Since they started to operate to fly from LA to Haneda, I've been using ANA as much as possible. Mid-night flight really works for me because I can sleep 6 - 7 hours straight then easy to adjust to Japan time when I arrive in Tokyo. Also, it's very convenient to next destination from Tokyo area. I will have full day on arrival and full day coming back to U.S. Also, flight attendant is very polite and nice, food is decent compare to other airline.