“Malek - London Heathrow Check-in Desk”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 6 March 2024

Have to thank MALEK at the check-in desk of London Heathrow to Miami on 8 February 2024 (approx 7am) for his total commitment and unsolicited help to us, he made sure we did not miss our flight on that day to Miami. Thank you Malek and we hope that your superiors get to see this review.

Date of travel: February 2024

Reviewed 6 March 2024

When I booked this flight there were plenty of seats open. The diagram made it seem like each of my seats would be the isle seats. Lonand behold all of the seats I had reserved were center seats. For my transpacific and transcontinental flight. There was another passenger on my flight that was also upset about this deceptive seat reservation system. Can't wait till a smart attorney figures this out and I get to join the class action suit.

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 6 March 2024

I am a frequent flyer of american airlines and a advantage member. My experience with this airlines is bitter/sweet. At one point they made me check one of my carry ones even though it was regulation sized, and being first class there is always plenty of room for storage for this class. Another time ( one of many) the flight was delayed by several hours and they changed the gate to the other side of the airport. No reason given. The service in first class was good and access to the admiral lounge was great. I have had better flights with them, i dont change my habits but they seem to, I just with there was some consistency with this airlines. AA do better!

Date of travel: January 2024
Reviewed 6 March 2024

SEAT ARE SO NARROW , WORST THAN DOMESTIC AIRLINES. SHE DID NOT GOT WHEEL CHAIR. SHE NEVER GET VEGAN MEAL (JAIN) AND GOT NO ASSIST

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 5 March 2024

Customers service was horrible. I will never flight American Airlines again. I felt discriminated as a white/polish woman and treated like completely horrible

Date of travel: March 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.