“One of the worst airlines”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 April 2021

AA does not enforce health guidelines. Customer service is awful and they did not respond to my complaint. I will never fly with them again.

Date of travel: March 2021
3  Thank TravelTravel100
Write a reviewReviews (71,925)

Reviewed 4 April 2021

Purchased a flight months in advance, showed up to the second half of our flight (layover) and attempted to be assigned a seat. They told us they would let us know when they figured out our seats. When they started boarding, we went up to check. The woman at the desk told us, “you must be standby.” We we’re not. We later found out that they had overbooked by ELEVEN people and had to wait for them to keep asking for volunteers, and anytime we had a question, we were met with rudeness, as if we had done something wrong. A Good Samaritan volunteered at the last minute and we were able to board, but will NEVER fly American Airlines again.

3  Thank Briphernetton
Reviewed 4 April 2021

Worst cust. Service lost luggage meds.looked thur you make it very difficult to even do a poor review

2  Thank dennismA2675CN
Reviewed 4 April 2021

I had a terrible experience with American Airlines on 4/2 flight from Cabo to DFW connecting to MSP yesterday. My mom and brother are now stuck at DFW, because AA didn’t have a seat assigned for my 11 year old brother after we rushed to get through customs for our connecting flight to MSP. They told us he wasn’t checked in for the flight even though we checked him in at the San Jose/CABO airport plus his record number wasn’t connected to ours like AA PROMISED he would be. My mom had to stay behind to try to get my brother on the flight then they bumped them to standby and now may not have a chance to make it home. We were told this was AA fault; however, I am haven’t been helped at this time. Will never fly AA again if someone doesn’t resolve this issue.

3  Thank 8selinah
Reviewed 4 April 2021

Horrible service. We were in standby because a plane broke down and all the other gates were taken when we landed. We missed our flight back home because of this. That’s okay, what is there to do? So the staff gave us food tickets and everything was closed, and made us sleep in the airport.

Next day. We were on standby (first people on the list) and this party of four got in. (They were behind us).. The four got in because they complained SO much, so they magically got “confirmed”. And after that, two flight attendants took the empty seats, so there was no way for us to get in anyway.

Usually always late, crew is rude, or not helpful.

wtf

2  Thank dogpoop69
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.