“Seamless”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

We go to Jamaica every year but this is the first year we flew American Airlines. It was the best experience. So simple and no delays.

1  Thank dawny0822

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

I had a direct flight and checked my bag at the gate but my luggage was still lost. Still hasn’t been located. I wish I had more options out of Cedar Rapids.

2  Thank Cathy H
Reviewed 12 February 2020

I flew 5 legs on American Airlines this January. I am writing to warn people to avoid American even if it costs more. They screwed up in so many ways I dont even want to rehash all of it. I'm not even angry, just want to warm poor travelers. Since I have had this horrible experience with them, I have notices that the reviews on American Airlines, which are often bad, are not a lie or just a bunch of angry people. It is true. The worst is that you cant even call anyone to complain about a problem. You can email, and the person you are emailing is somewhere far away and they dont care at all.

2  Thank Jay Y

A great flight
It was an incredibly comfortable flight from San Jose to Charlotte NC. American gives you complimentary headphones, pillow, blanket, snacks, and two meals. Plenty of in-flight entertainment options to enjoy. The staff was warm and welcoming.

Date of travel: December 2019
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Subhash P
Reviewed 12 February 2020

I always enjoy everything about flying out of AVP. Everything went well but it was a bit over priced. This was the first leg of my flight to Dallas to see Penn State Bowl game so I was expecting it to be a little above average price, but the cost was almost $800 round trip, (I flew Delta home).

Date of travel: December 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank 54,154
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.