“Just Average”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm convinced that the airlines really do not care about their customer's comfort or flying experience on their planes. Our flight to Quito, Ecuador began in Philadelphia and was routed thought Miami International airport. So we left Miami and are flying to Quito when the beverage cart begins making it's way through the aisle. Miami to Quito is an international leg but for some reason American Airlines doesn't classify it as such, meaning that wine and beer was not available on a complimentary basis. That's BS and reflects a corpoprate attitude of indifference to their customers. The plan also had no working USB ports in our row so that we could recharge our personal electronic devices. What kind of BS is that in the year 2019, when everyone needs this capacity in order to access the in flight entertainment? So put me down as a dissatisfied customer due to this shoddy treatment and totally ill-equipped airplane.

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank R4825WDjohng
Write a ReviewReviews (54,255)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Got both us and our luggage there that is always a big plus leg room was acceptable and flight attendants were friendly

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This flight was very comfortable and quiet (due to and early morning flight). The flight attendants were very attentive. I went to sleep as soon as I got onboard.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On time, connection in Charlotte on the way but, once again, AA changed the return to a departure that would get us back home very, very late. After calling, departure from Grand Cayman was 5 hours earlier and through Miami. Flights were all on time. Seating very tight. Was able to watch movies and luggage was tracked.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My flight out of Baltimore was delayed due to weather... completely understandable. However when I arrived at Charlotte my connecting flight was delayed 4 times before they cancelled the flight at midnight. By this time all of the hotels associated with American Airlines were booked, the Admirals Club was closed, and all of the minute rooms were booked. I am 6 months pregnant and did not feel comfortable sleeping in the airport especially since I couldn’t get another flight out until the next morning at 7am. When speaking with the customer service and explaining my situation the manager, she told me they do not accommodate pregnant woman, “only women who an have infant.” Hence, there was nothing they can do. Not only were they unhelpful but they were also very short and not sympathetic. I was very upset and ended up sleeping on the airport floor for 1.5 hours. It was not only uncomfortable but painful. I am so dissapointed with the service I received especially since I am pregnant and was alone. I will never fly American Airlines again and feel it’s important other people know my situation.

2  Thank Macygirl2018