“I'm glad we traveled safely.”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I didn't expect much and was not disappointed. I'm less then five feet tall and I felt cramped; I can't imagine how unpleasant it was for a tall person. I get it. Costs rise and they need to get as much revenue per flight as possible. But, the seats are so close together and the aisle is so narrow that, had there been an emergency, it would have been difficult to evacuate the plane.
There was not enough room in the overhead bins for everyone so people had to either check their bags or stuff them under their seats, seats which were so close to the seat in front that it was impossible to reach under your seat without shoving the person in front of you. The narrow aisle also made boarding difficult as people were squished on top of each other looking for overhead storage bins.
Also, they've partnered with one of the tv stations for in-flight entertainment. Which, on it's own, would have been a minor annoyance. But, stuck in a tiny seat, no access to my carry-on, and having a mindless sitcom stuffed in my face made me feel like I was stuck in the express lane at Wal-Mart behind a person with 72 cans of cat food.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (48,745)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Small regional jet. Had to check all but the smallest bags. Flight crew were pleasant and professional. It actually seemed to be as roomy as larger aircraft, which is to say it is still pretty small. No seatback entertainment.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nothing special about this flight or this airline. Cramped and crowded, like every flight these days. No major issues. Not quite sure why Trip advisor is asking me to review the flight.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice big plane, but had a kid kicking my seat the whole way. Stewardesses were no help,Then the kid puked on landing. Stewardesses were "Oh he's so cute" Nightmare flight.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love American Airlines. I can count on them to be reliable, comfortable, and convenient. Any time I have ordered food it is good quality and delicious, they have never lost my bagggage and are always accommodating when I need to change something. I’d recommend them over all other airlines.

Date of travel: August 2018