“Trans Atlantic flight”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked many months before our trip and were not pleased about constant changes to our flight times. In the end we had to book 2 further days in our location to get a better flight home. The one American had us coming back home on would have taken 28 hours travel! Having said all this our flight out to the states was hassle free and on time. Service was good and my gluten free meals very tasty indeed hence the 4 rating.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (48,836)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a short flight 3 hrs from Palm Springs to Dallas Fort Worth and then transferred to a 787 for the 9 hour flight to Paris. I love flying on the Dreamliner there is just so many things that they have done to make that plane superior to any other I have flown on including the A380. While I was in economy and the food leaves a lot to be desired I felt I go good value for the amount I paid. The flight was over night and I arrived in Paris somewhat refreshed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew from DFW through Charlotte and on to Madrid. We actually flew Premium, although for purposes of this review that was not an available choice. It was definitely worth the extra $$ over Economy. Seating was more roomy, foot rests, pillow & blanket, etc., as well as menu choices and premium wines. Would definitely recommend. Business is always better, however, this was only a 8 hour flight, so not that necessary for lay flat seats. Husband and I are both Million Milers on American, so are loyal customers.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew to a conference in SLC. Crew was prompt and professional. No problems other than a little turbulence. No complaints at all.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight itself was pretty ordinary. Nothing eventful to speak of. The seats though were really cramped. I'm 6'1 so my knees were jammed into the seat in front of me. Other than that it was a typical flight.