“Easy flight”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 16 November 2018

No in flight entertainment but we landed 20 minutes early so it all good. Boarded 45 minutes early and very easy.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (52,259)

Reviewed 16 November 2018

We purchased our trip in advance but my husband and I were put in different seats. We tried early check in but only the seats with extra pay were awailable. So, we went into the airport and checked in. Got different seats both going and coming back.

Reviewed 16 November 2018

Round trip in their business class seats. Great comfort, good food and extremely great service. The entire crew made me feel at home and I was treated with utmost respect as a passenger should feel in first class. I have a slight disability and the gate agents were si accommodating. Much improved from a rather "not so pleasant" experience from a year ago.

Reviewed 16 November 2018

Thank goodness the flight was a short one because the seats in economy were very tight and there was no leg room! Didn't realize they hasd made these seats narrower and cut the original leg room! This is not acceptable, since these flights are not cheap!! Will rethink using this airline in the future.

Reviewed 16 November 2018

ATL to DFW to PVR. Was not a nonstop. My husband was parking the car while I was checking in and because I had to check my bag and his, I was charged an additional $45 instead of $25 (if he had been standing beside me). So $25 for my bag, $45 for his for a total of $70. Should have been $50. American pretty much nickles and dimes you for everything. We had to pay $100 to select our seats!!!!! Seriously. Then they damaged by bag and I had to drive it back to the airport for them to send it off to be repaired. The lady who handled the process was about as unfriendly as they come. Not a pleasant experience. I will avoid American in the future. Hard to believe I used to work for this company!

Date of travel: October 2018