“OK Flight.”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Good Flight departed and arrived on time, legroom is tight but it was bearable for short haul distance, Apart from this everything else was good.

1  Thank annemacmillan
Write a ReviewReviews (48,777)

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Evening flights on 21st were cancelled due to bad weather (including mine) however airport was running next morning. Our flight was stuck between rescheduling, gates changes and yes, terminal changes as well. They said it’s maintenance issue but Finally 11:35am flight was announced to fly at 4pm. They didn’t offer food/beverage credit and when asked the supervisor, he replied its due to weather and hence AA don’t need to offer any of those credit/coupons. They are crooks and have worst customer service.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

My trip included a stopover in Dallas. There was a delay for the second flight --- unfortunately after we had boarded. Something with the cockpit dashboard controls --- it was fixed in about an hour and we made up time on the flight home. All 4 flights (including the 2 flights to get to Albuquerque) were good -- no problems, easy check-in, easy pass through security, happy, helpful and friendly flight attendants. However, when I arrived home my bag didn't make it on the flight with me. Fortunately I was home, and not arriving on a vacation where I would be without all my clothes, etc! This was the Bad. But America kept me informed regularly and the bag was delivered the next day as they promised. The Ugly was that TSA had rifled through my bag very badly --- everything taken out and stuffed back in all together in a total wrinkled mess. I know it was TSA because my TSA lock had been unlocked and not broken, and there was actually a note from TSA inside saying that they had opened my bag. I called AA Advantage Dept and ultimately spoke with Ned in the Baggage Resolution Dept. He was very polite and in agreement that this is not an appropriate way to handle someones personal items and that he would send a report up the channels --- including to TSA. Without my asking, he put 4000 miles into my Advantage account. This was the Good outcome. I understand that these things happen and when you travel, you need to go with low expectations and a calm attitude. So, sometimes the Bad, etc will happily become the Good eventually! Sorry for the long review!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 23 September 2018

My 80 year old father travels with portable oxygen using equipment the medical services company assured us was approved for air travel. We called AA and told it was fine, but for some reason at the time of his flight, the ticket agent in Louisville Kentucky decided that his equipment was not acceptable and required him to check it. This was extremely dangerous and he should not have accepted this requirement, but did not know what to do and did not want to miss the wedding, so he complied. Fortunately, the AA agents on his return flights had no objection and went out of their way to assist him in his flight with wheelchair service, etc. My efforts to communicate with AA about this incident were ignored.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Flight was delayed due to weather. Service was great. Had the sleeping pods so felt great arriving in Rome ready to sight see!