“First time flying American”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 21 September 2018

I had to make emergency trips and discovered I could fly non stop out of Knoxville if I flew American. This was an advantage since I’m 45 minutes from my closest airport and Knoxville was only 2 hours away. Pleasantly surprised with the airport and the airlines. For the first time I only had a carry on which I was able to check at the gate since the plan was small. The airline seats were adequate in economy and I’m not a small person. I will consider flying American again for the convenience

Date of travel: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (48,887)

Reviewed 21 September 2018

I love flying AA---everyone is very nice and considerate. Our return flight was bumpy, flight attends weren't able to use services carts for drinks or snacks. They did check on us and brought water as often as possible.

Date of travel: July 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018

very uncomfortable. seats and aisle very narrow. seat was hard, small, and uncomfortable. only 2 bathrooms and they were small. all in all a miserable flight.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018

The plane is very old for a 7 hours flight. Very uncomfortable. The morning service began late and was unorganized. The flight attendants began serving breakfast so late that they could not finish serving all the passengers (perhaps only 75%) because we were 1-2 minutes from landing.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018

AA was great in assisting me in adjusting flights to make a trip to Paris a real possibility despite Hurricane Florence. Needless to say I was unsure as whether to go or stay but decided I had prepared as best as I could and I would go. AA assisted with slight changes to my itinerary with no charge. Flights were 100% on time. Service was outstanding. Meals were actually quite good too! Seats in this cabin were much more comfortable than I expected. I would book this ticket again without question.

Date of travel: September 2018