“A Good Flight”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall, this was a good flight. I didn't have any problems. Everything went smoothly flying into Washington D.C. The employees were very friendly. My return trip, which I took out of Baltimore went well; however, the staff (stewardesses) were not as friendly. Unfortunately, they kind of fit the classic stereotype for urbanite personnae. That's too bad, because I grew up in the city, I was brought up to be polite to strangers. Unlike Delta (Free WiFi), you have to pay for WiFi on American Airlines.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (46,827)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flights went well, on time, & the stewardess were very pleasant. I really despise the extra fees for picking a seat. We were evacuating from Hurricane Florence with two small children & needed to have seats with them & not in the back of the plane as this was their first flight & they don’ t have much patience. We pick a flight based on price & schedule,then it cost a lot more for 4 people when you are charged for choosing seats. I was also sold extra services on a flight that had no extra services. Our luggage came off fast on both flights. I also do not like having to attach luggage tags to my own suitcase as I know not how they want the sticky then put on. We could not use there WiFi to watch anything & both longer flights & they were of no assistance, so no entertainment.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The seats are too close with no legroom at all. My knees were up against the seat in front of me! This is not at all comfortable and not healthy!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My parents and Sister both had flow American Airlines in the past and both times they experienced delays due to issues with the planes, however all my flights went great! I had 3 layovers total so 5 plane rides round trip for my long weekend girls trip and every flight was on time, boarding was quick, and guess what!! Free WiFi and a streaming site with a great choice of movies. Disclaimer I’m not sure one or two of my flight had the WiFi stuff because they were red eye flights and I was snoozing so maybe I just missed that they in fact did have that feature. Also coming home that started taking everyones suitcases because the flight was full, I complained alittle because my suitcase wasn’t packed properly for being thrown around, it had cameras and what not just tossed in there. Someone with the airline came up and said they would personal walk my suitcase down and load it ,of course that doesn’t help at the next stop, but it was super nice all the same.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew economy plus - worth the extra cost to have more legroom and a wider more comfortable seat on a long flight. We flew SJC to DFW then DFW to AMS. Flights were on time but upon arrival in AMS they held us on the plane for 45 minutes due to a thunderstorm. In Amsterdam they still unload you onto a bus to the terminal.