“Good value”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 19 September 2018

It was very good value for money, the plane was probably oldish as it still had the TV screens above instead of individual ones. I have no complaints and would fly with them again, we were delayed by 4 hours on the return flight but sandwiches and cold drinks were provided. There was a fault with the aircraft we were supposed to be on so we had to wait for a replacement, I was happy enough with that I would rather be delayed than for safety to be compromised. I hope to use this airline again.

Write a ReviewReviews (47,788)

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Being handicapped, it was essential to have a wheelchair, always a challenge to get one!, HOWEVER, staff at American was prepared and ready for me! I had an immediate wheelchair at every stage of my trip.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

They were on time, professional and the plane was very comfortable. I opted for the seats with extra leg room, but if you dont, you will still be comfortable. All the seats had the tv/movie option which was wonderful, so dont forget your ear buds.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Rather disappointing flying on this airline after the great trip on Cathay, I understand that this was a domestic flight but surely American airlines can do much better. Leg room was poor. food was miserable. cookies or pretzels. since most AA flights domestic flights I took were full does that mean that since they are always booked they don't bother about giving the customer a great service. I took a window seat as at least i could look out at the clouds and dream i was on another airline.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

We didn't choose this airline, it was the only option we had when our United airline flight was delayed. The trip was ok with a stop in DC, when we boarded they took our carry on and from the window we watched how our bags were thrown and mishandled by the staff, if I have options , would never fly with them again.