“Short Getaway ”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

American airlines has shown they are a quality airline. I must say I enjoyed the smooth transition with connections. Staff were very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I would fly America again.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (46,837)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Plane left on time, got to Phoenix thirty minutes early. Crew is very efficient. Seats are as comfortable as plane seats can be.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Round trip for a Board meeting, ironically both flights had same flt nr. Good service both ways, on time, and trouble free (weather). MUCHBetter than my last experienc3 with AA.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ok so I've honestly never had to wait in an airport except one time but it was when we used a buddy pass (Delta) bad deal! Anyways, back to American Airline, I named it taxi time bc that's where I spent at least 1.5 extra hours. On the way to Denver from Dallas we sat for at least an hour on the plane before take off. They said it was weather but it seemed like they could go around bc it was just to one side. Then on the way back we waited probably 45 mins just to get a guy off the plane bc he was sick, but not serious. Everything was fine other than the taxi time! Enjoy your flight!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight was cancelled after waiting at the gate for 1 hour. Two gate agents were there to rebook everyone that was scheduled on the flight. The next flight out was already booked. The following flight would put me into destination 7 hours later than the one I was scheduled on.