“Comfortable”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a layover in Chicago...my carryon bag was to large to bring on the plane. I had to give it up upon entering the plane. I thought this would be a pain but they were very good about returning my luggage to the ramp and again on the second leg of the trip.
The plane was clean and the trip uneventful. Landings were smooth. One drink offered on each leg with one small snack.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (46,640)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I make this same trip a couple of times every year to visit our daughter. It's nice to be able to find a non-stop flight in to and out of Charlotte with convenient departure times. Flight staff is always friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Surprisingly all went very well with my flight, from the time I checked my baggage, to the short lay over, to my final destination. Everything went smoothly, the flights were on time, to include my round trip flights.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm not a difficult person to satisify!
Couldn't ask for a much better flying experience. We are tall and leg room was acceptable but the arm room seems less.
The food that was served was actually pretty good considering what the attendants have to work with.
Nice selection of movies etc.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Left on time. Arrived on time. Everybody was nice. Nothing weird happened. Beats the heck out of driving across the country.