“Vacation --to the Carolina ------- with American Airlines.......”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Have just returned and have to compliment American Airlines, flights on time, American staff both on the ground an inflight, totally professional and doing an excellent Job..This past Friday the flight from Charlotte to Albany was one of the most delightful flights I have had in years.....smooth, and comortable.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (48,744)

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Please make sure the plane is clean. And Please make sure there's enough food and beverages for the passengers.

Date of travel: July 2016
Reviewed 2 October 2016

I was rebooked onto this flight do to a missed connection. While I would have preferred to get home in time for dinner with my wife rather than three and a half hours later on a Friday night, the rebooking was well handled and I was upgraded to 1st class. The boarding went well and in-flight service was excellent.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

The American Airlines flight that we took to London, Heathrow was on time, and comfortable. The crew was very nice and helpful. We also flew American Airlines from Paris to Los Angeles with a short stop over in London. We had a good experience with American Airlines during our trip to and from Europe. We would fly American Airlines again. Thank you for a safe flight.

Date of travel: June 2016
Reviewed 2 October 2016

My flight from PHX to ORD was late and had gate issues on arrival so that I got off the plane about 5 minutes before departure of this flight. When I got to the departure gate the door was closed and there was no agent. Two other passengers scheduled for this flight arrived right behind me. We knocked on the door trying to get the attention of the agent in the jet bridge to no avail. The jet bridge was not pulled back from the plane for about 10 minutes and the plane sat there several more minutes. The net result was that I was rebooked on a flight over 3 hours later. It was nice that the rebooking was well handled but the event was unnecessary both as it related to the arriving flight and simply waiting for three connecting passengers!