“Condition of airplane.”
Review of Allegiant Air

Reviewed 3 May 2018

On my flight from pittsburgh to tampa I was so disappointed in the filthy condition of the plane. It was gross! I realize this is a cheap, no frills airline but this was inexcusable. I couldn't even follow along on the safety card, that they encourage you to do, because it was dirty and sticky with who knows what. The other cards in my row were just as bad so ummm no! The interior walls, floors, seats, seat backs all were discusting. I had to put my larger purse under the seat in front of me for takeoff and landing and I could barely stand it!! The middle aisle floor was disturbing to even look at. I am not a picky person and was not expecting a luxury experience however I was also not expecting this level of filth! YUCK!!! To be fair I need to add that on my return flight, of course I feared the worse but had no choice. I was very pleasantly suprised to find this plane very clean and pleasant to fly on. So, be prepared. You just will not know the condition of the plane with this airline until you board. Allegiant needs to be more consistent in keeping up with the cleanliness of there planes! Fly with Allegiant at your own risk and bring lots of hand sanitizer!!

1  Thank Elaine R
Write a ReviewReviews (5,903)

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Love this little airline. We like the direct, quick flights to Las Vegas.. The aircraft is clean and comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful. The flight was a little rough at times, but the pilot warned us it would be due to weather over the mountains. After that it was clear sailing. Take off and landing was smooth.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

There were no problems with this flight. It was relatively short, left on time, arrived on time. Keep in mind it is El Cheapo.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Had a late flight was supposed to leave at 8:04pm but was delayed till 8:45pm. Was notified of delay per their app, which is a great app. Flight crew always nice. Had extra leg room on flight going but did not on flight back. Very close to seat in front of of you if you have long legs, I’m 5’9, but flight was only 1 1/2 hours so it was tolerable. There is a charge for picking your seat ahead of the flight and Seats cost differently depending on where you sit on the plane. They also charge for checked and carry on luggage. You do get a free personal item like a backpack, purse, laptop bag that has to fit under the seat. All in all they are a good airline with cheap flights, I have flown 3 times with them and enjoy getting to Florida in 1 1/2 hours compared to hours in the car.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Couldn't have been happier with the flight. The flight was on time if not ahead of time. The crew was very professional and courteous. I was seated in an emergency exit row so the leg room was great. Even with the add-ons I saved a considerable amount of money and the experience was far above what you would expect for what I paid.