“Malta”
Review of Alitalia

Reviewed 10 December 2018

after a problem of overbooking, I must say that the company has been busy to solve the problem and make me arrive in time to destination

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (15,056)

Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

Commissioners who are not in attendance, pretend they have not heard you in an executive class (comment in English / Portuguese)

Worst business class I've ever been to, I was on flight AZ679 leaving from Sao Paulo, going to Rome on December 8th, flight time 22 hours. Chair 4C

Before the plane took off, with the plane still on the floor, the stewardess asked me if I had already chosen dinner, I said no, and I asked if I should choose at that moment, or if I could choose and say later? She replied abruptly, and with her face extremely closed, "yes, if I wanted to have dinner"
What?
Passengers can not choose the time of their dinner in business class? I've never seen this in my life.

Then I realized that I spoke in English, and the stewardess would answer me in Italian, ask again in English, and she would answer me in Italian, until I asked: does an Alitalia Executive Class stewardess speak no English? Miraculously the English appeared in his mouth ...

I commented with other Brazilian passengers about the service and they were also finding the service bad, the food on the flight was not good, and whenever Brazilians called a stewardess it went straight, even without anything in their hands, they pretended to be busy and they left, Funny that this was not the case with Italian passengers ...

I felt disrespected, hurt in the way they treated us on the flight, and appalled because after dinner no more flight attendants / flight attendants appeared, they were gone, it was the worst executive flight of my life!

They gave us vouchers for internet wifi on board which did not work during the almost 11 hour flight

Then I took another flight from Europe to Israel (also in business class), in that we were treated well, but as the origin was from a European country it became clear the disregard for Latinos (I will comment on that flight soon)

Very sad and hurt

Português:

Antes do avião decolar, com o avião ainda em solo a aeromoça me perguntou se eu já tinha escolhido o jantar, eu disse que não, e eu perguntei se deveria escolher naquele momento, ou se poderia escolher e dizer depois? Ela me respondeu de maneira abrupta, e com a cara extremamente fechada que “sim se eu quisesse jantar”
O que?
Passageiros não podem escolher a hora do seu jantar na classe executiva? Eu nunca vi isso na minha vida.

Em seguida, percebi que falava em inglês, e a aeromoça me respondia em italiano, perguntava de novo em inglês, e ela me respondia em italiano, até que perguntei: uma aeromoça da Classe Executiva da Alitalia não fala inglês? Milagrosamente o inglês surgiu em sua boca...

Comentei com outros passageiros brasileiros sobre o atendimento e eles também estavam achando péssimo o atendimento, a comida do voo não estava boa, e sempre que brasileiros chamavam uma aeromoça ela passava reto, mesmo sem nada nas mãos, elas fingiam estarem ocupadas e iam embora, engraçado que isso não ocorria com passageiros italianos...

Me senti desrespeitado, magoado na maneira a qual nos trataram no voo, e estarrecido pois depois do jantar não apareceram mais aeromoças/comissários de bordo, eles sumiram, foi o pior voo de executiva da minha vida!

Em seguida peguei outro voo da Europa para Israel (também em classe executiva), nesse fomos bem tratados, mas como a origem era de um país europeu ficou claro o descaso com latinos (farei um comentário sobre esse voo em breve)

Muito triste e magoado

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

Great ground and sky services. Polite teams with a welcoming attitude. The staff was professional and fast. I advice to look for Alitalia flights also for the fare prices which were fare enough considering the low cost flights nowadays.

Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

My flight was delayed leaving Barcelona to Rome. I had 55 min. to catch connecting flight to Tel Aviv. Several times I informed the air crew, I was reassured repeatedly not to worry, as I already had my boarding card and they knew the flight was delayed.
Then, Upon arrival, I was told to run to my gate! Run I did, almost to the point of collapse!! I arrived at boarding gate 5 minutes before departure! I was informed I the flight was closed and I had to wait more than 8 hours! I arrived in tel aviv at 3:15 Am, and obviously missed my evening plans!!
Inexcusable!!! I will not fly alitalia again and will not recommend to anyone!!

1  Thank Global307890
Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

I flew from Rome Fiumicino to Delhi, it was a very pleasant flight. Kind and helpful staff, food was good and the room between the rows is enough. Many choice of on board entertainment. I am very glad to have flown with the italian Airline. Thank you Alitalia.