“I wanted to gave 5 stars but...”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 8 October 2019

I would of given it 5 stars but at the end of the trip they destroyed my luggage and their representative blamed me. She wouldn't even look at it and kept saying I over packed the bag. After 10 minutes of arguing she finally looked at it and the luggage side panel was ripped away and was hanging of by a theard. She never apologized for being rude but did reluctantly admitted that the baggage handlers might of " accidentally" damage the bag. Did a claim and an email and still waiting for response 2 days later. But rest of trip was excellent and staff was wonderful. But it only takes one person to ruin a trip.

Date of travel: October 2019
3  Thank rednurse1

Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

Our flight back was cancelled and is now being delayed again by over a day. We are stuck in Honolulu with a wife that just had emergency surgery and six children. They won't reimburse us for having to eat out for an extra day, they won't reimburse us for the full hotel cost because we had to share a room verses book a single room for 8 people even though we would have saved them money by sharing a room, and now they are offering a future discount of only $150 on a flight if we book within a year. We can't afford a flight within a year! This was a once in a lifetime thing for us! We called management but they are just very sorry for things beyond their control. I already opened a new account with a different airline to collect miles.

Date of travel: October 2019
4  Thank 58artiss
Reviewed 7 October 2019

Had a comfortable flight from SFO to Las Vegas - it was short flight and the cabin crew managed to serve us some snacks and drinks. Check-in was smooth and baggage delivery was prompt as well

1  Thank cool_satchmo
Reviewed 7 October 2019

Excellent experience with Alaska airlines. Check in smooth, flight crew cordial and hands down the most beautiful and aesthitic interior I have seen in a domestic plane (Previous was Virgin Atlantic). Hope they maintain these high standards moving forward.

2  Thank Amit R
Reviewed 7 October 2019

My wife, daughter and I travelled with Alaska airlines for our trip to Kauai. The customer service was outstanding. My wife has a walking problem.We notitifed Alaska airlines and they met us at security with a wheel chair. They transported her thru Customs and on to our gate. When arriving in Seattle for our next flight we were met with a porter with a chair for my wife. Again frieindly service and took us directly to our gate. Our return trip was exactly the same,,outstanding service. Well done Alaska Airlines..

1  Thank Bob B
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.