“Comfortable and clean”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 3 June 2019

Comfortable and clean Q400 aircraft departed and arrived on time.
Terminal at Bozeman is a nice regional airport.

Date of travel: October 2018

Reviewed 3 June 2019

I have travelled on many airlines to many places in the US, Canada, Europe and South and Central America and have never had my seat involuntarily taken from me as what happened to me at the start of a 9 day holiday in FL. As I boarded my 6-hr flight with my printed boarding pass for my extra leg-room economy window seat, I was handed a new boarding pass for a middle seat. I was told that they needed my seat for a "family." ALL other airlines ask first before a change is made, but not AlaskaAir. I would not accept a middle seat for such a long flight, so I was given a window seat (which did not recline) in regular economy and refunded the $120 premium I paid for my original seat. When I boarded the plane, I saw the "family" given my original seat. They were three ADULT women - NO children! Customer service did their best offering me miles worth a quarter of what my ticket cost. No amount of miles offered me could make up for what was done to me. I believe I my ticket should have been refunded as I did not get what I had booked and paid for a month earlier. I will never fly AlaskaAir again for a long distance flight. They have lost my trust.

Reviewed 3 June 2019

Unbelievable! After going thru customs there was no service available for transporting your luggage to your next destination....a FIRST in the many trips I have taken to PV-Seattle. We had to exit the building where an employee directed us to walk down to the next bridge...which was so far away you couldn't even see it! Then you had to completely go thru the whole process of checking your luggage & going thru security AGAIN. The 2 gates were at complete opposite ends of the airport. I have fairly severe ankle/foot arthritis...if they're not going to provide a shuttle they should at least let you know of this so you can get a baggage carrier instead of having to haul your bag behind you. I have flown thousands of miles stateside & overseas & have never complained about a flight until now.... but this was ridiculous & not up to Alaska previous standards.
Also, there is free movies but you have to have an OLD STYLE ear pod connector with the single port...so you have to buy the crappy ear phones if you want to watch one.

Reviewed 3 June 2019

I've flown Alaska for years and wouldn't change a thing. I like having my first bag free and the in-flight accommodations just keep getting better. My last flight we had FREE movies for the entire flight. Also we had very long check in lines so were actually running to catch the flight. The attendants were very accommodating!

1  Thank 505vikkim
Reviewed 3 June 2019

Our favorite airline. Wish they flew more places or that we could fly more places! The best. Always friendly, free bags, companion ticket.

Date of travel: April 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.