“easy peasy”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 10 December 2018

This was a solo flight. I usually go travel with my hubby and he does all the flight bookings and check-ins but this time I did all those with no hassle. When I arrived at the airport I have already checked in online and just walked to the airport AA kiosk and printed out my boarding pass. Followed instructions which gate to go to and just to be sure I'm on the right track I asked an AA lady and she was really nice. I grabbed a sandwich and coffee to bring to my 5-hour flight. They have in-flight snacks but was just way easier to have my own food when I get hungry. The attendants were generous with water and drink, so all in all easy flight. I was also happy with lots of movies to watch throughout my flight.

Date of travel: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (11,601)

Reviewed 10 December 2018

Each time I fly I am amazed. Though this is an every day, here we go again time for the personnel, the attendants still greet me at the door like it will be the best flight I have ever had. With so many different people entering on the flight I would think that it would get old, boring and frankly a dull job but I have never felt that from our attendants or seen their inability to handle sensitive or difficult situations-Thank You!

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

We fly 2-3 times a year to Maui. Lynn took care of us yesterday on the 9:40 flight out of Sacramento. With out a doubt she is the best we’ve ever experienced. She’s smart, efficient, considerate and flys with an aura of kindness that provides comfort to the passengers in her section. If all the flight attendants followed her lead flying could be so much more enjoyable. Her smile is contagious and genuine.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

Alaska airlines is the best for domestic flights. All the major airports on daily flights. Seat comfort and leg room is great, even in economy class. Airplane is always clean and food choices are fresh. Their customer service and luggage handling sets them so far apart from other airlines. Everything on time with a smile! Flight upgrades occurring on a regular.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

The day we left it was pouring down rain. After we all boarded, we weren't sure if there was more water inside or outside of our plane. Had a serious leak in roof of plane. Luckily we all got off plane and had to schedule another flight. Ticket agents were very good about getting everyone on other flights to final destinations. Also they handed out meal vouchers since we were detained awhile.

Date of travel: December 2018