“Flight attendants are always nice and friendly.”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I fly Alaska wherever I go if I can. The planes are always clean and many seem almost brand new. I enjoy the wifi and free texting.

Date of travel: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (10,961)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Efficient on time and we were able to check in our bags all the way from Dubai . Polite and helpful staff and on time .

• Value for money
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flight was canceled on a
Sunday at 5am. Alaska changed our destination from Orange County to LAX. Party of 6, including children were all split up. No recourse and they didn't care. Changing our destination also canceled our transportation voucher, making it null and void. Absolutely terrible service.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flying one of the newer 737-900s made this first experience on Alaska an excellent one. Flight attendants were very nice. Seat was very comfortable. The free movies worked great on my laptop. Flight was a little late due to de-icing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was my unique, but excellent experience taking a morning flight from Palm Springs to Seattle on Alaska Airlines Flight 975. For me, the service was great as usual.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)