“Nice flight to Idaho”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 21 September 2018

This was my first time using Alaska Airlines to fly to Idaho. All in all it was a pleasant experience both ways. I am always nervous when it comes to flying. I kind of wish they would give us all parachutes and someone to jump with if needed!!! Well I have no fear of skydiving but I put my faith into the person I am hooked to. So I guess it's fair to say the pilot is the one I need to trust and my trip with Alaska Airlines was pleasant!! I would use them again!

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,320)

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

It was a very good flight despite the risk of having to make an extra stop to get more fuel that didn't happen

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Flight departed and landed on time. Service on both flights was excellent!!!!! I will definitely choose to fly via Alaska Airlines for future trips.
Dr. Marian S. Harris

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018

The flight was good, even though it was oversold and they were looking for volunteers to wait for the next flight, the plane was clean and the service was good, a little cramped even with two seats on each side of the isle.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Due to some family health problems, I had to book a flight on Alaska Airlines for travel within just a few days. I love Alaska Airlines normally, but my flight cost was outrageous. After I returned home I contacted Alaska Air and they did give me a flight voucher for $$ off my next flight.

Date of travel: June 2018