“Exceptional Service Looking After Tetraplegic”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 10 February 2024

I have had such a good time dealing with Air New Zealand, flying to Bangkok via Singapore with my paraylsed mate. Air New Zealand have been incredibly helpful, always responsonding to emails and calls. From check in to boarding they staff were exceptional and my mate was so well looked after. The business class experience blew me away - the delicious food, attentive staff, comfy flat bed with mattress. I have simply never had a flight as good as this. And will be forever appreciative of how well they looked after my mate. No small thing as he's tetraplegic. Won't forget this anytime soon.

• In-flight Entertainment

Reviewed 10 February 2024

Our new hard style suitcase had all 4 wheels broken off. When i approached the ground staff at the gate the response was they don't accept responsibility for the wheels. I weny to the baggage service desk, they looked at the bag and immediately exchanged it for a brand new one. The staff at the gate were rude and dismissive but the service desk was super nice and apologetic, which was a nice experience. I give my full compliments to to service desk staff.

Date of travel: January 2024
Reviewed 5 February 2024

we booked return flights to Canada, but had to cancel on medical advice 4 months before the flight date we were charged over $1000.00 in cancellation fees , We were looking forward to flying with air new zealand , what a disappointment , we will never fly with them, what a rip off

Reviewed 3 February 2024

Brilliant service and food. Special mention to Sam (lady with blonde hair) that was lovely. Very friendly and helpful. She can teach United Airlines a thing or two.

• In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 1 February 2024

Useless staff at domestic airport Auckland. P.A wasn’t working dad and I were waiting at the gate for our flight to board. Watched the screen. It didn’t say annything about boarding until it said depart. Didn’t hear a single p.a call for the flight. They reckon they tried to page us and we told them we didn’t hear any of them and we were right at the gate. Used to think they were good now I won’t fly again with air NZ. I’ve told my friends not to take air nz who planned to fly to nz and will continue to do so. Do better and stop blaming people for your bad communication. Can give you flight details so you can check the cameras to prove your useless p.a didn’t work.

Date of travel: February 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.