“Poor customer service”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 14 January 2024

Poor customer service crew are clueless inattentive. Completely ignored us and completely forgot drink service never again will fly with another service

Date of travel: January 2024
1  Thank AdnanMir

Reviewed 14 January 2024

Disappointed. Have to pay to watch movies, I just wanted to watch barbie with my friends. Apart from that algood

Date of travel: December 2023
Reviewed 12 January 2024

Terrible Customer Service from the monument my 14 year daughter and I got on the plane, by far the worst flight I’ve ever taken. The lack of customer service , water, snacks tissue in the bathroom. The water that was served from a 2 different colored plastic pitchers and taste awful . We had to endure this terrible flight (NZ106) from New Zealand to LAX for a total of 13 plus hours. I will not be flying Air NewZealand again. 0 stars ⭐️ of of 5..
I recommend you guys learn Customer Service from your competitors that do this route regularly.

A not so happy mom traveler 🧳.

Date of travel: January 2024
1  Thank richiem755
Reviewed 12 January 2024

I saved up to see family in Napier. Great flight over. Went to go home checked in online. Got there 1 minute after it closed cost me $470 more to get home the next day. No help from Napier staff, rude unhelpful in front of my family. Plus the meal I had paid for never got transferred to my next flight.
The monopoly they have has not served them well. If I had a choice I’d go elsewhere. Really disappointed 😢
I worked hard for that flight and it was very unkind my treatment and unnecessary distress.

Date of travel: December 2023
1  Thank michelle e
Reviewed 10 January 2024

Flight delayed for 6 hours. Then we got rebooked on another maschine and downgraded from business to economy. That can happen.
But customer not even answering the request for refounding the downgrade is unacceptable. I would not recomment..

Date of travel: November 2023
2  Thank Daniel G
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.