“Air New Zealand . Amazing airline ”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 6 August 2023

I travelled upper class with Virgin from Heathrow to lax , don’t get me wrong it was lovely especially the lounge , but once I got on the air New Zealand flight premium to Auckland WOW amazing flight service , huge amount of room , did virgin premium on the way back not impressed at all really limited leg room . Would definitely recommend air New Zealand 100%

Date of travel: June 2023

Reviewed 2 August 2023

Ticket clearly stated that a second bag was prepaid but airport staff insisted that $150 extra be paid, then, when they finally admitted that was incorrect, advised to call the 0800 number to try to get a refund.

Date of travel: August 2023
Reviewed 2 August 2023

Air new Zealand took our money, cancelled our flight months in advance and refuse to refund us. They have incurred no cost as a result of taking our booking, but are keeping the entire value and giving nothing in return. Pretty nice scam if you're on their end of it, but as someone who has been cheated out of their hard earned cash and a holiday, Air New Zealand is one airline I'll never risk my money with again.

Date of travel: January 2023
Reviewed 2 August 2023

Spent 40 mins in a queue to pay $20 for an oversized bag. Planned airport breakfast with friends and family ruined

Date of travel: July 2023
Reviewed 31 July 2023

I had to change my ticket and needed to talk to the customer service. There was no estimate time to waiting nor return call service. I waited 38 minutes and 13 seconds, but they hang up on me. What kind of service is this? I don't think they deserve any stars at this point. Shame on ANZ.

Date of travel: July 2023
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.