“UNDERRATED AIRLINE”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 30 April 2023

I flew from auckland to rarotonga and the crew were so helpful and friendly! The safety video was super clear to listen to and the in flight entertainment was amazing! Would highly recommend air new zealand as they are top notch!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Reviewed 30 April 2023

I had someone drive over an hour and a half to the airport only to be told when she got there that her flight had been cancelled, they only cancelled it within the hour of the proposed departure time! This is absolutely not good enough and I’m angry that they can cancel a flight over a little bit of rain and at the last minute. Not happy that these large airline corporations can just screw people over and not take any liability for it. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!

1  Thank Stormie_1988
Reviewed 30 April 2023

They will make sure your carry on weight less than 7kg. Flew from the states for a month trip with only one 10kg carry on suitcase. When flying their regional flights, they strongly enforce the one carry on and 7kg rule. but not to everyone, they seem to only enforce the rule for people of color, but not white people. Ended up wearing many clothing to reduce the weight. It’s quite stupid diffferent countries have different different weight limit for carry on. It’s very frustrating for international travelers.

1  Thank benbwang
Reviewed 30 April 2023

We originally booked our tickets with another airline but with code sharing practices we ended up flying with Air New Zealand and were pleasantly surprised. The legroom and comfort of the seats was about the same. Staff was friendly and helpful. The food was good. Our flights were on time. The only drawback is we had to pay for seat selection. Other than that all good. We will definitely fly with them again. Thank you Air NZ.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 29 April 2023

I never found Air New Zealand staff kind. Staff is not friendly and they don't smile for sure! I paid for extra luggage and it clearly showed in my booking but the staff said they didn't see it.and later she told me she found it and said I didn't add it to my booking. Not sure what went wrong but I am so sick of them saying in telling off way. No professional customer service. Also there were a few staff idling around but they were not actually assisting customers.

1  Thank Milly3054
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.