“Spotlessly clean plane - amazing crew”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 27 August 2020

My partner is paralysed so I tend to have a lot to do with the staff on planes and so glad I did on this flight, they were incredibly friendly and I think we could have been on the worst flight in the world and these staff would have made it better. We flew out on the 25th Feb so around the time the virus was really kicking off the flight was basically empty, the pilot told us we could move into any row we wanted as there was a row free for each passenger and Air NZ have those amazing seats that fold out onto a bed so every one was happy - this was also a night fight and the staff were dead quiet to help everyone sleep, something you do not experience on many flights!

I was pretty unwell on the plane (head cold) and this was a 13 hour flight but the staff were continuously looking out for me and bringing me warm drinks - i would like to thank the whole crew for being so fantastic and making this experience amazing! We will definitely be using you often as my partner is a kiwi and even though he is disabled you made this flight so easy for us :D Even when we landed in NZ they all assisted me with my bags in the airport and even though they had finished work they waited for us to get transport!

Date of travel: February 2020
1  Thank Bethaaanyg
Write a reviewReviews (13,569)

Reviewed 26 August 2020

Great flights, great service. No complaints. This is a top-notch airline. They made the long flights to and from the Cooks pass quickly.

Date of travel: September 2019
Reviewed 21 August 2020

For the first time in my life I was able to go to the Koru Lounge thanks to the people we were traveling with. What an extraordinary experience. If I was to fly more regularly, to be part of the Koru Club would be non-negotiable. The dining is very good, the wine selection top drawer and it allows you to get on the plane completely relaxed!

Date of travel: July 2020
Reviewed 21 August 2020

From booking in to service at the airport, am always proud to say that Air New Zealand is our national carrier. My one gripe would be that passengers should be made aware that they have to have their own headphones on flights. I know that the Covid Pandemic will make that almost mandatory.

Date of travel: July 2020
Reviewed 20 August 2020

Shocking customer service.Trying to fly home to Fiji.
Flights booked didn't connect in time for Layover restrictions and they couldn't be bothered notifying customers. They won't refund and won't reimburse for money wasted flying Melb to Sydney and back plus quarantine charges. Absolutely the worst service ever

Date of travel: August 2020
2  Thank Ericfiji
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.