“Great service”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

Travelled air new Zealand on 12th October to Nadi Fiji.
It was a great service by the crew and a fantastic flight.
I would highly recommend air new Zealand to anyone.

Date of travel: October 2019

Reviewed 6 November 2019

Always enjoy flying with Air New Zealand also my preferred airline of travel, only thing is when I claim airpoints their system always says can not enter points, so I loose out haha!

Date of travel: September 2019
1  Thank Resitara A
Reviewed 6 November 2019

I find the Air New Zealand cabin and ground crews of a consistently high standard with a genuine sense of hospitality. For some reason my special meal request was not received by the cabin crew but they went out of their way to accomodate my request. Despite limited direct interaction with the flight crews, their regular updates on progress and safety is professional as is their attitude e.g. I have never once experienced a flight crew not showing up which is surprisingly common with US carriers or maybe I have been unlucky.

Date of travel: October 2019
Reviewed 6 November 2019

I strongly suggest anyone flying from Oceania (New Zealand & Australia) utilize the Oceania airlines - in my case, Air New Zealand. The experience, the service staff, the planes are all first rate. I purchased the tickets directly from the airline website - the costs were competitive and the choices (seating, meals, frequent flyer program, etc.) were built into the ticket buying process.

After consulting airline flight and seat information sites, I picked the most ideal seats for the price.

The flight itself was great - on time, great plane, wonderful service. 12 hours or so later - a perfect landing in San Fran!

Date of travel: March 2019
Reviewed 6 November 2019

The flight was good, the check in went smoothly and the staff were friendly. the food on the flight was OK, and the in flight entertainment wasn't that impressive. i would fly again, but i prefer Virgin

Date of travel: November 2019
1  Thank Chrishugh93
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.