“Outstanding Service from booking to arrival”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 23 January 2018

The Premium Economy cabin was perfect for a long haul flight with a disabled traveller. Seat 23K was spacious and beside a large cupboard to store walking aids. Boarding was simple with assistance from BAA ground crew.

The wonderful FAs who were London based greeted us by name and provided impeccable service through out the flight. Inflight entertainment was good, especially the music options.

The meal options were delicious and service reminded me of Business Class with orders taken first and then each course brought to the seat one at a time. Quality was exceptional and complimented by a good beverage selection. Snacks were varied and tasty.

Air New Zealand exceeded my expectations and subject to my destinations, I will book again. Thank you to the kind and friendly cabin crew for all your assistance.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,291)

Reviewed 23 January 2018

The flight was on time and very well managed by the flight and cabin crew. There had been a plane change and the flight was mainly managed by a Portuguese crew with a small number of Air NZ crew. It was as though there was no change at all - very seamless. Congratulations

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We flew from Melbourne to Aucland on NZ124 and then from Auckland to Los Angeles on NZ6 and we flew Premium Economy. I have to say that I was so very impressed from the time I checked my bags in to the time I picked them up in Los Angeles. The customer service both at the airport and on board was excellent. Good old fashioned service with a smile, nothing was too hard, always accommodating us and looking after our needs. The food and wine was absolutely amazing. The seating was second to none. Leg room was great, width of the seat was super and the little extras, such as a pillow and blanket as well as water was a a nice touch. I cannot fault Air New Zealand as they went above and beyond in service, courtesy, polietness and professionalism. Thankyou for making my holiday a memorable one.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Whole trip was fine, the flight attendant was very lovely, the service water, coffee, offered a biscuit and a lolly...not bad for an hours flight really.
Would have only been better if they offered a gluten free option, but given it was only a short trip...not a hardship to turn it down :0)

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We got great views of the lake as we circled and gained altitude. I'm a nervous flyer but I felt pretty comfortable and enjoyed the amazing views and landing at Wellington, "The Middle of Middle Earth"