“Excellent Service”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I had an extremely painful foot. The female attendant in our cabin asked immediately what I had done and without me asking for anything she went away and came back with pillows to put under my foot. This made a huge difference to my comfort on the flight
I really appreciated that.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,667)

Reviewed 24 September 2017

The best airline i ever flew with. Althought that was a 12 hour flight it was so comfortable and the flight attendants so helpfull that you do not even realize the time of the flight.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Decided to try Premium Economy because I am really over the claustrophobic experience of economy class flying. It was well worth the extra cost, especially for the long haul flight. Seats were comfortable, the service was excellent, the priority boarding was a most welcome surprise. A little bit of extra space made such a difference for me.
Flying Air New Zealand was fantastic. I had heard good things about this carrier, and I can confirm that it was a pleasure to be with them. I highly recommend both the airline and the Class of service.

2  Thank 611mariec
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Flew the Dreamliner 787 from Apia to Auckland and sat in exit row seat 50k. Best seat in economy class - plenty of legroom.

The usual chicken or beef option for lunch followed by bar service.

Staff were friendly and efficient and toilets were kept clean.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

First flight, not sure what to expect.
Boarding was easy peasy, flight was full. Forgot to pre-book a seat so pre-allocated by airline.
Seats are a bit narrow but plenty leg room

Surprisingly dinner was very good, plenty of beef that tasted like beef, ice cream was excellent as was the cheese. For airline food, this was the best I have had over 40 years of travelling cattle class.

Sadly the pinot noir vino was not to my liking but my neighbouring passenger had her fill.

Breakfast was equally good.

Plenty of movies to choose from.

Aircraft was quite new, toilets very clean.

Yep, very impressed.