“Safe & friendly flights”
Review of Air Mauritius

Reviewed 24 August 2021

I took the flight Paris - CDG - Mauritius in august 2021. Prior to the flight, the airline gave me all the information needed for travel (PCR Tests, vaccination card, entry requirements in Mauritius, which masks to use, ect..). I had a very good communication with them.
At the departure airport, the check-in was smooth. Boarding was as usual. Flight was excellent with the new plane. The staff is friendly and helps passengers while taking safety measures.
I highly recommend booking with Air Mauritius.

Date of travel: August 2021
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Reviewed 22 August 2021

In March 2020 my flight was cancelled by AIR MAURITIUS.
It's 17 months and I am still fighting for my refund. The very last email from AIR MAURITIUS says I have to wait till January 2022 and then they will make their decision if I'll have my 225.30GBP back.
Now you can make your decision if flying with AIR MAURITIUS or even booking your tickets is something you really want. Good luck. Book safely!
P.S. "Month traveled" - OPTION "NEVER" NOT AVAILABLE.
MY FLIGHT WAS CANCELLED AND TILL NOW MY MONEY ARE STOLEN

Date of travel: September 2020
2  Thank Z4208HYtomt
Reviewed 1 April 2021

I travelled from Mauritius to South Africa end of March 2021. They stayed in contact with me both via email and telephone calls to ensure that I was well prepared for my flight and had all the necessary documents to board my flight successfully as well as to enter South Africa successfully through immigration. Due to Covid-19 there are a lot of travelling restrictions and documentation to complete. The staff at Air Mauritius office, at the terminal to get boarding passes and the staff on board the flight all was very friendly and professional. I recommend to fly with Air Mauritius where they value all passengers. There office number is +230 603 3030

Date of travel: March 2021
Reviewed 9 February 2021

I took my flight from Paris on 6th december to come to Mauritius but i was very disappointed with this airline and ita staff.
Am a resident of Mauritius but feel ashamed of how the staff of Air Mauritius was.
Initially i was coming from italy to mauritius so i had connecting flight in paris so once i reached paris i was waiting for my flight to mauritius the staff of air mauritius told me i cannot board the flight as i had my baby one month old and she did not had swap test done
I was surprised and angry as well i was left there at the airport of paris with my one month old baby
I had to pay and stay in hotel for one week then i had to make my one old month baby do the swap test so i could come back home and my luggages as well were damaged and i never got any claim back and when you call the airlines office there is no response
Also most of the air hotess are very lazy and not helpful at all
They dont even help you to put your luggages up i had so many difficulties as i was travelling alone with my one month old baby
They dont offer you any help instead other passengers were helping me
I will not take this Mauritius airline again am so so disappointed with this airline.

Date of travel: December 2020
2  Thank Kirty2497
Reviewed 8 December 2020

Staffs are not professional and rude. Plus the service on the plane is very poor. The entertainment system don't have much options either. Actually I didn't find anyone watching any movie. I looked around. Contacted the airline a few times to complain but never got any response back. This speaks volume about there service and how they value there customers! I'll never use this airline again!

Date of travel: December 2020
1  Thank Sachin2222
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.