“Stay Away !!!”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 12 June 2024

Flight was cancelled and told we would be refunded for missed flights and other expenses such as taxis and food, been fighting with them for 2-3months over non paid expenses. they closed my case without notice and every time i call i get a excuse. service is terrible and not to mention the rude staff on flight ...... woudl never ever use them again .

Date of travel: April 2024

Reviewed 12 June 2024

A horrible experience. This is my last time booking with airfrance.
When you are booking make sure you check the transfer time of the airport itself as they are likely not as smooth as it seemed. I ended up running through the airport trying to find a gate only to be denied access by the staff.
Not only that, the customer service was so disrespectful when I was completely lost and in need of help. It will be a series of “it was not us, please go to…” instead of taking responsibility and figuring out how we can make things work.
Had i been the only customer with this issue i would wonder if it were my fault, however there were atleast 4 others with the same exact problem. And this is not the first time this has happened.
All in all i understand flights can get complicated but the least a customer expects is to be listened to and respected considering the amount of money you are paying for these flights.
We only got help from two lovely staff members (finally), 4 hours later.

Date of travel: June 2024
Reviewed 12 June 2024

Delayed, terrible communication, no respecting your time. Their support don't help you when you need it. I tried to her any help but even on their home airport CDG nothing

Date of travel: June 2024
Reviewed 12 June 2024

Last October (23) my Sister and I flew with Air France Birmingham to Ottawa via Paris to see relatives for a week including an ailing Aunt. After a 24 hour delay in Paris and a day taken off our week we eventually arrived in Ottawa.
On the way back to Paris, our assigned seats, which I paid £70.40, were taken by other passengers and we were given other seats, the aircraft type had not changed.
My request was to ensure I could stretch my leg out into the aisle as I have a replacement hip.
On return I asked Air France for a refund of the amount for the services which were not provided and they refused.
This happened a few years ago to me with Emirates who repaid me without any hassle - why does Air France have a different approach to its customers?

Date of travel: October 2023
Reviewed 11 June 2024

The flight was good and cabin crew where very helpful but the ground staff for air France where rude and abrupt .We where travelling as a family of 4 adults 1 child of 5 and a baby of 10 months old ,who we had to pay for a seat for although we tried to contact both Expedia who made the holiday booking , and air France to say she was too young to sit on a seat and could we just have a lap extension belt .Both company`s ignored our request and passed us back and forth to each other , in desperation we just agreed to pay for the seat .This was fine on the Manchester to Paris flight ,however on the return flight from C D G the infants mum was called to the gate by a very rude assistant and was told that unless the child had a car seat or harness she could not fly and her seat was cancelled and would be resold to some one else. She then advised us to return upstairs and purchase a ticket with another airline for the child of 10 months . Eventually after much arguing she then contacted the cabin crew who said there was no problem for the baby to use a lap belt . After this whole experience I would not recommend either air France or Expedia and if it was possible would give them both MINUS 5 stars .

Date of travel: May 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.