“Don't book Air France!”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 16 April 2024

The airline is stealing money! One has really to pay hardly attention while booking, because the never refund you overpayments/wrong bookings.
The quality of the flight is tendetially low (plane/food/flight attendants). I'm happy the flight duration was only about 1h. Would never book a long distance flight with air france.

Reviewed 16 April 2024

Very poor inflight service. The flight took off from Chennai at 2 AM in the early morning (local time) and after about 4/5 hours, ie around 6 AM (local time), by practice, we expected some tea or coffee or hot water. But the Air-hostess/staff never turned up and, being a man of 55+ age, it was a very bitter experience. I had to bear with another 4/5 hours of headache, before landing in Paris, when, just an-hour before landing, they gave tea in their routine service. The staff didn't respond and the service is mechanical, not friendly or passionate. Consequently, I changed my return travel from AF to some other Airline and also recommended to my friends not to use this Airline.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank Subramanian S
Reviewed 15 April 2024

Avoid if you’re American. If you think you’re right getting a good deal, you’re not. Targeted Americans to check their carry ons. Terrible leg room for anyone 5’10/179cm +. Hospital food was served (I would know - I work at several). No free wifi. No paid wifi.

1  Thank M N
Reviewed 15 April 2024

Worst company ever ! They canceled the flight got me stuck in the airport 2 days then they said I can’t get compensation cause my origin (USA) is not part of EU !!! Get fckd Air France

Date of travel: March 2024
2  Thank Joe P
Reviewed 14 April 2024

Terrible company, tries to charge for everything, very rude staff! Avoid at all cost and take a real and professional airline !!

Date of travel: April 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.